next/pending-fixes bisection: baseline.login on bcm2836-rpi-2-b

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Tue Oct 18 04:46:36 PDT 2022

On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 02:31:39PM -0600, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:

> Linus just merged the fix for this. Can you kick your CI and verify
> that the latest tree no longer exhibits the issue?

This isn't "my" CI - this is kernelci.org.  Like I say I don't have
access to run specific tests, right now Linus' tree is still in the
process of being built and run so there's no results yet but if any
appear for the relevant board they should be at:

   https://linux.kernelci.org/test/job/mainline/branch/master/kernel/v6.1-rc1-10-gbb1a1146467a/

(or you can drill down from https://linux.kernelci.org/ if a new
revision appears before you get round to things or fixes might've been
in an older version or different tree).