REGRESSION in 6.0-rc7 caused by patch "ARM/dma-mapping: use dma-direct unconditionally" #forregzbot

Thorsten Leemhuis regressions at leemhuis.info
Fri Nov 4 05:08:29 PDT 2022

[Note: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and/or for
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. That's why I removed
most or all folks from the list of recipients, but left any that looked
like a mailing lists. These mails usually contain '#forregzbot' in the
subject, to make them easy to spot and filter out.]

On 01.10.22 11:31, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> #regzbot ^introduced ae626eb97376
> #regzbot title arm: Turris Omnia (Armada 385) hangs shortly after init
> is run,
> #regzbot ignore-activity

#regzbot fixed-by: 49bc8bebae7