[GIT PULL 0/5] Renesas SoC updates for v5.19 (take two)

Geert Uytterhoeven geert+renesas at glider.be
Fri May 6 02:32:11 PDT 2022

	Hi SoC folks,

This is my second pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v5.19.

It consists of five parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/5] Renesas ARM defconfig updates for v5.19 (take two)

    - Enable support for the Renesas RZ/G2UL and RZ/V2M SoCs in the arm64
      defconfig,

  [GIT PULL 2/5] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.19 (take two)

    - I2C, sound, USB, CANFD, timer, watchdog, (Q)SPI, cpufreq, and
      thermal support for the RZ/G2UL SoC and the RZ/G2UL SMARC EVK
      development board,
    - Initial support for the R-Car V4H SoC and the Renesas White Hawk
      development board stack,
    - DMA, RTC, and USB support for the RZ/N1D SoC,
    - Initial support for the RZ/V2M SoC an the RZ/V2M Evaluation Kit
      Board,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 3/5] Renesas ARM SoC updates for v5.19

    - Drop commas after sentinels.

  [GIT PULL 4/5] Renesas driver updates for v5.19 (take two)

    - Initial support for the R-Car V4H and RZ/V2M SoCs,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 5/5] Renesas DT binding updates for v5.19 (take two)

    - Document support for the R-Car V4H SoC and the White Hawk
      development board stack,
    - Document support for the RZ/V2M SoC and the RZ/V2M Evaluation Kit
      Board,
    - Document SPI Multi I/O Bus Controller (RPC-IF) support for RZ/G2UL,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

Note that the new Renesas R-Car V4H and RZ/V2M DT Binding Definitions
are shared by driver and DT source files, and thus included in multiple
pull requests:
  - "[GIT PULL] clk: renesas: Updates for v5.19 (take two)" (for clk),
  - "[GIT PULL 2/5] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.19 (take two)" (for soc),
  - "[GIT PULL 4/5] Renesas driver updates for v5.19 (take two)" (for soc).

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds