[GIT PULL - FAO MARK BROWN]: Immutable branch for MediaTek MT6366 due for the v5.18 merge window

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Tue Mar 8 04:49:02 PST 2022

On Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at 08:28:43AM +0000, Lee Jones wrote:
> Mark,
>
> This one is just for you, so you can merge the other patches.

I don't know what the other patches you're referring to here are,
someone's going to need to resend them.

I'm also not sure things like like "FAO MARK BROWN" in the subject line
of the e-mail, I can already see if a message has been sent to me from
the To and it means less of the actual subject is wrapped out of sight
in my inbox.