Scheduling (unused) board file removal for linux-6.x

Krzysztof Hałasa khalasa at piap.pl
Thu Jun 30 02:39:04 PDT 2022

Hi Arnd,

> cns3xxx
>
> There is only one reference board here, the actual products that were
> previously supported, none of the board files from openwrt (now gone) made
> it in, and the DT support was never completed, so the entire platform can
> go away. We could also consider dropping the other arm11mpcore platforms
> (oxnas and the mpcore variants of realview/integrator) at the same time,
> since there are known issues with the CPU core.

I still have multiple CNS3xxx dual core boards (Gateworks Laguna) but
TBH I haven't used them for 3 years. They are fine boards, sure, but
I guess their time has long passed.
--
Krzysztof "Chris" Hałasa

Sieć Badawcza Łukasiewicz
Przemysłowy Instytut Automatyki i Pomiarów PIAP
Al. Jerozolimskie 202, 02-486 Warszawa