[GIT PULL 0/4] Renesas SoC updates for v5.20

Geert Uytterhoeven geert+renesas at glider.be
Fri Jun 24 05:01:28 PDT 2022

	Hi SoC folks,

This is my first pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v5.20.

It consists of 4 parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/4] Renesas ARM defconfig updates for v5.20

    - Enable support for the Renesas R-Car V4H SoC,
    - Refresh shmobile_defconfig for v5.19-rc1.

  [GIT PULL 2/4] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.20

    - ADC and SPI support for the RZ/G2UL Soc and the RZ/G2UL SMARC EVK
      development board,
    - Ethernet support for the RZ/V2M SoC and the RZV2MEVK2 development
      board,
    - Thermal, IOMMU, Universal Flash Storage, octal Cortex-A55, and full
      serial support for the R-Car S4-8 SoC on the Spider development
      board,
    - RTC support for the RZN1D-DB board,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 3/4] Renesas driver updates for v5.20

    - Small fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 4/4] Renesas DT binding updates for v5.20

    - Reorganize the renesas,prr DT binding document.

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds