[GIT PULL 0/6] SoC branches for 5.20

Arnd Bergmann arnd at kernel.org
Sat Jul 30 02:49:45 PDT 2022

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 6:15 PM Linus Torvalds

> On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 12:15 AM Arnd Bergmann <arnd at kernel.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 1:15 AM Linus Torvalds
> > <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hmm. I'm missing 2/6. I don't see it on lore either, so I don't think
> > > the problem is on my end..
> >
> > I got a reject from the mailing list because of the size limit, not sure why you
> > didn't get it though. Sent a smaller version of the email now.
>
> You resent 3/6. Which I had.
>
> It's 2/6 that I'm missing.

Damn, I guess that's what I get for trying to fix it on the way out the
door. It looks like the arm-dt-5.20 pull request is the one that bounced,
so I resent that thinking you meant this one, but arm-drivers-5.20 never
got sent at all.

The order of the first five does not matter, only the 6/6 (arm-boardfiles-5.20)
has a dependency on the arm-defconfig-5.20 tag. None of this is urgent
as I can send a new formal 2/6 pull request when I'm home on Tuesday,
or you can just pull it from

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git arm-drivers-5.20

with the commit message from the tag. Sorry again for messing this up
twice.

        Arnd