[GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes for 5.19, part 3

Arnd Bergmann arnd at kernel.org
Fri Jul 15 13:00:47 PDT 2022

On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 7:22 PM Linus Torvalds

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 5:29 AM Arnd Bergmann <arnd at kernel.org> wrote:
> >
> > ARM: SoC fixes for 5.19, part 3
>
> Hmm. I'm not sure what you used as a base for your pull request, but I
> already had most of this and your shortlog and diffstat didn't match
> at all.
>
> But the "for you to fetch changes up to d332a1f6b4c4.." part did
> match, so I assume I got what you meant for me to get. Maybe you just
> hadn't updated your upstream tree?

I checked again now, and I found that I had started merging fixes on
top of my previous fixes pull request, which you merged into -rc6,
but the latest tag I had was the rc5 one that didn't contain the
merge yet. So it's all good, except for the odd diffstat.

       Arnd