[GIT PULL 0/7] NVIDIA Tegra changes for v5.20-rc1

Thierry Reding thierry.reding at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:56:01 PDT 2022

Hi ARM SoC maintainers,

here's a set of Tegra pull requests for v5.20-rc1.

One thing that I would very much have liked to include in this is the
Multi-Gigabit Ethernet (MGBE) controller support for Tegra234. That's
very important because it unlocks much broader coverage using our test
farms and makes the devices generally a lot more useful. Unfortunately
there were some unforeseen delays and I don't have a final Acked-by on
the device tree bindings yet. I do expect that we'll finalize this in
the next few days, though. If we do, would it be acceptable if I sent
an update to two of these PRs (dt-bindings and arm64/dt) to enable this
critical piece of functionality?

Thanks,
Thierry