[GIT PULL 0/5] SoC changes for 5.17

Arnd Bergmann arnd at kernel.org
Tue Jan 4 17:40:43 PST 2022

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 7:40 PM Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 1:58 PM Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/24/21 9:11 AM, Florian Fainelli wrote:
> > >
> > > Should I resend or fix something in those? Thanks!
> >

> > Arnd, Olof, do I need to resend the 3 pull requests mentioned above?
> > Thanks and happy new year.
>
> I'm about to make a pass of merges, likely tomorrow -- I had to get my
> Honeycomb working again since it hosts all the trees and mailboxes for
> me.
>
> No need to resend at this time.

It's possible that I had accidentally merged them in the end but tagged
the branch without those merge commits, so have a look if it's in there.

I'm still traveling, so I have no access to my reflog. I'm sure there was
nothing wrong with the contents, so either they came after I had
tagged the branches, or I made a mistake.

        Arnd