Share the maintain loading of Mediatek SoC driver (the display related part)

Chun-Kuang Hu chunkuang.hu at kernel.org
Thu Feb 17 16:03:22 PST 2022

Hi, Matthias:

It seems that you are so busy that you do not frequently review
patches. I would like to share the maintain loading of Mediatek SoC
driver (the display related part). I list some choices:

1. I would be the sub-maintainer of Mediatek display related SoC
driver: I pick patches and send pull request to you. This would mostly
share your loading.
2. I would be the reviewer of Mediatek display related SoC driver:
After I reviewed these patches, you could take less effort to review
these patches.

How do you think about this sharing idea?

Regards,
Chun-Kuang.