[GIT PULL 0/4] Renesas SoC updates for v5.18

Geert Uytterhoeven geert+renesas at glider.be
Fri Feb 11 05:52:10 PST 2022

	Hi SoC folks,

This is my first pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v5.18.

It consists of 4 parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/4] Renesas ARM defconfig updates for v5.18

    - Enable the new Audio Graph Card2 driver which can handle sound cards
      more flexibly in the arm64 defconfig,
    - Disable unneeded 8250 serial options in shmobile_defconfig,
    - Enable additional support for Renesas platforms in the arm64
      defconfig.

  [GIT PULL 2/4] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.18

    - External interrupt (INTC-EX) support for the R-Car V3U SoC,
    - Initial support for the RZ/G2LC and RZ/V2L SoCs, and the RZ/G2LC and
      RZ/V2L SMARC EVK development boards,
    - Support for MAX9286 GMSL deserializers and GSML cameras on the Eagle
      and Condor development boards,
    - NAND support for the RZ/N1D SoC,
    - DMA engine (SYS-DMAC) support for the R-Car S4-8 SoC,
    - LVDS support for the R-Car M3-W+ SoC,
    - HDMI output and 9-axis sensor support for the Kingfisher (ULCB
      extension) board,
    - MAX96712 GMSL serializer support for the Falcon development board,
    - MOST network support for the R-Car H3, M3-W, M3-W+, M3-N, E3, and D3
      SoCs,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 3/4] Renesas driver updates for v5.18

    - Initial support for the new RZ/V2L SoC,
    - RZ/G2L product revision support.

  [GIT PULL 4/4] Renesas DT binding updates for v5.18

    - Document support for the new RZ/V2L SoC and the RZ/V2L SMARC EVK
      board.

Note that the new Renesas RZ/V2L DT Binding Definitions are shared by
driver and DT source files, and thus included in multiple pull requests:
  - "[GIT PULL] clk: renesas: Updates for v5.18" (for clk),
  - "[GIT PULL 2/4] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.18" (for soc).

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds