Question: Ethernet Phy issues on Colibri IMX8X (imx8qxp) - kernel 5.19

Philipp Rossak embed3d at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:55:58 PDT 2022

Hi,

I currently have a project with a Toradex Colibri IMX8X SOM board whith
an onboard Micrel KSZ8041NL Ethernet PHY.

The hardware is described in the devictree properly so I expected that
the onboard Ethernet with the phy is working.

Currently I'm not able to get the link up.

I already compared it to the BSP kernel, but I didn't found anything
helpful. The BSP kernel is working.

Do you know if there is something in the kernel missing and got it running?

Thanks,
Philipp