Duplicate "select GENERIC_IRQ_MULTI_HANDLER"

Geert Uytterhoeven geert at linux-m68k.org
Tue Apr 5 01:02:08 PDT 2022

Hi Russell,

It looks like you mismerged arch/arm/Kconfig in

    commit 012d2fb6c8c90adac502c0bb9abd3e815f6047ca (arm/for-next)
    Merge: a8cf7cf8d78a83e5 234a0f202a09a614
    Author: Russell King (Oracle) <rmk+kernel at armlinux.org.uk>
    Date:   Fri Apr 1 12:59:27 2022 +0100

        Merge branch 'devel-stable' into for-next

        # Conflicts:
        #       arch/arm/Kconfig
        #       arch/arm/Kconfig.debug
        #       arch/arm/boot/compressed/Makefile
        #       arch/arm/include/asm/switch_to.h
        #       arch/arm/kernel/traps.c

Due to this, there are two "select GENERIC_IRQ_MULTI_HANDLER" in
arch/arm/Kconfig, one on the main ARM symbol, and a superfluous one
on the ARCH_S3C24XX symbol.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds