[GIT PULL 0/4] Renesas SoC updates for v5.16

Geert Uytterhoeven geert+renesas at glider.be
Fri Oct 1 02:42:42 PDT 2021

	Hi soc folks,

This is my first pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v5.15.

It consists of 4 parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/4] Renesas ARM defconfig updates for v5.16

    - Enable built-in (I2C, DMAC, USB PHY control) and modular (audio,
      ADC) build of drivers for the RZ/G2L SoC and SMARC EVK board,
    - Enable modular build of the Renesas TPU PWM driver for the R-Car
      V3U SoC.

  [GIT PULL 2/4] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.16

    - I2C EEPROM support on the RZA2MEVB development board,
    - DMA, USB2.0, and audio support for the RZ/G2L SoC,
    - USB2.0, I2C, audio, ADC, and CANFD support for the RZ/G2L SMARC EVK
      development board,
    - Support for more R-Car Gen3e SoCs (H3e, M3e, M3Ne(-2G), D3e, E3e,
      H3Ne),
    - PWM support for the R-Car M3-W+ and V3U SoCs,
    - IPMMU support for SDHI on the R-Car V3U SoC,
    - Switches support for the Falcon development board,
    - Improve Ethernet PHY descriptions to fix reset handling after kexec,
    - Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 3/4] Renesas driver updates for v5.16

    - Initial support for the new R-Car H3e, M3e, M3Ne(-2G), D3e, E3e, and
      H3Ne SoCs.

  [GIT PULL 4/4] Renesas DT binding updates for v5.16

    - Document support for the new R-Car H3e, M3e, M3Ne(-2G), D3e, E3e, and
      H3Ne SoCs and boards.

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert