[PATCH V3] drivers: net: ethernet: i825xx: Fix couple of spellings in the file ether1.c
unixbhaskar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 22:16:48 EST 2021
Signed-off-by: Bhaskar Chowdhury <unixbhaskar at gmail.com>
Changes from V2:
Adjust and make changes which are obvious as per Randy's suggestions
drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/ether1.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/ether1.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/ether1.c
index a0bfb509e002..c612ef526d16 100644
@@ -20,7 +20,7 @@
* 1.02 RMK 25/05/1997 Added code to restart RU if it goes not ready
* 1.03 RMK 14/09/1997 Cleaned up the handling of a reset during the TX interrupt.
* Should prevent lockup.
- * 1.04 RMK 17/09/1997 Added more info when initialsation of chip goes wrong.
+ * 1.04 RMK 17/09/1997 Added more info when initialisation of chip goes wrong.
* TDR now only reports failure when chip reports non-zero
* TDR time-distance.
* 1.05 RMK 31/12/1997 Removed calls to dev_tint for 2.1
@@ -117,7 +117,7 @@ ether1_outw_p (struct net_device *dev, unsigned short val, int addr, int svflgs)
* Some inline assembler to allow fast transfers on to/off of the card.
* Since this driver depends on some features presented by the ARM
* specific architecture, and that you can't configure this driver
- * without specifiing ARM mode, this is not a problem.
+ * without specifying ARM mode, this is not a problem.
* This routine is essentially an optimised memcpy from the card's
* onboard RAM to kernel memory.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel