[GIT PULL v2 2/2] arm64: dts: TI K3 updates for v5.17

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Dec 23 01:50:57 PST 2021

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 10:40 AM Vignesh Raghavendra <vigneshr at ti.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please pull the device tree changes for TI K3 platforms for v5.17.
>
> Please note:
> This adds a dtbs_check warning due to missing YAML binding for pinctrl-single compatible.
> There also a checkpatch error for complex macro usage in dt-bindings
> header defining pinmux marco which is harmless.
>
> v2:
> Moved aliases from k3-j721s2.dtsi file and trimmed the list
> as per Arnd's suggestion

Sorry, I should have been clearer about what I asked from you. I have already
pulled the first version of this branch, and a lot of stuff on top of
it, so I can't
easily replace the contents with a new version.

Can you send just patches for the difference between the two versions so we
can apply that on top?

        Arnd