[GIT PULL] arm64: dts: updates for v5.17

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Dec 20 08:18:14 PST 2021

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 9:42 AM Matthias Brugger <mbrugger at suse.com> wrote:

> Hi Arnd and Olof,
>
> Please take a look on the below patches for aarch64 based MediaTek boards.
> In this round we add support for the mt8183 based Acer Crhomebook 314, as well
> as we add support to several SKUs for mt8183 based Chromebooks.
> Apart from that we add basic support to the mt7986 in both variants (mt7986a,
> mt7986b). The difference between the both SoCs are the pin-controller capabilities.
>
> Hope you are fine with this pull request.

I've pulled both tags, but I have two minor comments:

- please put "mediatek" into the subject, that helps when looking at
the pull requests
  with pwclient, which does not show the author by default

- I was expecting you to send a branch for the new EN7523 SoC as well. Did that
  end up not making it in time?

       Arnd