Fwd: ARM64 kernel crash

Chris Ward TJCW at uk.ibm.com
Thu Dec 16 04:45:28 PST 2021

Chris Ward
----- Forwarded by Chris Ward/UK/IBM on 12/16/2021 12:44 PM -----

From:   "Chris Ward" <tjcw01 at gmail.com>
To:     "Chris Ward" <tjcw at uk.ibm.com>
Date:   12/16/2021 12:22 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Fwd: ARM64 kernel crash

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chris Ward <tjcw01 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 10:16
Subject: Fwd: ARM64 kernel crash
To: <linux-arm-kernel at lists.infradead.org>

 I can build a new ARM kernel just fine, but I can't figure out how to
get this Xilinx chip to boot it. There is a tftpboot stage which I was
expecting to pull vmlinuz and initial ramdisk in, but the only things
in the tftpboot directory on the server is
tjcw:Downloads$ ssh cumulus.watson.ibm.com ls -l /tftpboot/cuttlefisharm1
total 24896
-rw-r--r-- 1 mohit mohit  8478220 Nov 24 13:14 image.ub
lrwxrwxrwx 1 mohit mohit       13 Nov  3 11:10 image.ub.cw ->
image.ub.ubun
-rwxrwxrwx 1 mohit mohit 17010860 Nov  1 14:48 image.ub.peta
tjcw:Downloads$

and I don't think the image.ub is large enough to contain the kernel
and ramdisk.

Are there any other Xilinx users reading this who can tell me where to
put my newly-built kernel so that the boot process will boot it ?