help on patch Netgear R6300v2 router to enable USB disk mount

Dweb Fan dwebfan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 08:05:52 PST 2021

Dear Florian Fainelli,

I'm trying to enable USB drive on my Netgear R6300v2 router, and got
one issue I described in
https://forum.openwrt.org/t/usb2-usb3-on-netgear-r6300v2-doesn-t-detect-any-devices/108385/15.
Rafal Milecki, who is from openwrt community and also CC in the email,
suggests that I consult you and see if you or someone can provide one
kernel patch modifying bcm4708-netgear-r6300-v2.dts, then he can
backport to OpenWrt. Sorry if the request is too much, please let me
know if you need any more information, or I need to consult other
people for help!

Thanks for your attention!

Best regards
Dweb