[GIT PULL] Qualcomm ARM64 updates for v5.15

Doug Anderson dianders at chromium.org
Mon Aug 16 16:41:46 PDT 2021

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 4:12 PM Bjorn Andersson
<bjorn.andersson at linaro.org> wrote:

> Douglas Anderson (1):
>       arm64: dts: qcom: sc7180-trogdor: Move panel under the bridge chip

I hope the above patch doesn't cause problems. I had landed it in the
drm-misc-next tree as per:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-msm/YMDdyEzCpdttQyNu@builder.lan/

Presumably git will magically do the right thing here since nothing
else on nearby lines is changing, but I at least wanted to point this
out in case there are any issues. Right now in linuxnext I see both
changes:

ab428819ee3f arm64: dts: qcom: sc7180-trogdor: Move panel under the bridge chip
ab6f24b404c9 arm64: dts: qcom: sc7180-trogdor: Move panel under the bridge chip

-Doug