[GIT PULL 0/6] ARM SoC branches for 5.13

Arnd Bergmann arnd at kernel.org
Tue Apr 27 22:15:00 BST 2021

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 9:41 PM Linus Torvalds

> On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 8:53 AM Arnd Bergmann <arnd at kernel.org> wrote:
> >
> > Here are six branches for the SoC tree [...]
>
> Ok, all merged. Please do check my conflict resolutions - not because
> I think there is anything wrong there, but simply because the arm side
> doesn't get the same build coverage testing when I merge.
>
> All but the two first had some fairly trivial conflicts with the other
> trees I've been merging today.

I've inspected the merges and ran the tree through my randconfig
test box for today. It seems you fixed one merge that went wrong
in linux-next, but you missed a harmless mismerge in a DT binding
documentation file. I've applied a fix to the arm/fixes branch now
and sent it to the list [1].

       Arnd

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/20210427210121.1080364-1-arnd@kernel.org/T/#u