[GIT PULL 1/4] Renesas ARM SoC updates for v5.10 (take two)

Geert Uytterhoeven geert+renesas at glider.be
Fri Sep 18 08:47:56 EDT 2020

	Hi arm-soc folks,

This is my second pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v5.10.

It consists of 4 parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/4] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.10 (take two)

    - PCIe endpoint support for the RZ/G2H SoC,
    - SATA support for the HopeRun HiHope RZ/G2H board,
    - Increase support (CAN, LED, SPI NOR, VIN, VSP) for the RZ/G1H SoC on
      the iWave Qseven board (G21D), and its camera add-on board,
    - Initial support for the R-Car V3U SoC on the Falcon CPU and BreakOut
      boards,
    - HDMI display and sound support for the R-Car M3-W+ SoC on the
      Salvator-XS board,
    - Digital Radio Interface (DRIF) support for the R-Car E3 SoC,
    - Minor fixes and cleanups.

  [GIT PULL 2/4] Renesas ARM SoC updates for v5.10

    - Make two local functions static.

  [GIT PULL 3/4] Renesas driver updates for v5.10 (take two)

    - Add core support for the R-Car V3U (R8A779A0) SoC, including System
      Controller (SYSC) and Reset (RST) support,
    - Various Kconfig cleanups.

  [GIT PULL 4/4] Renesas DT binding updates for v5.10

    - Document core support for the R-Car V3U (R8A779A0) SoC and the
      Renesas Falcon CPU and BreakOut boards.

Note that the new Renesas R-Car V3U DT Binding Definitions are shared by
driver and DT source files, and thus included in multiple pull requests:
  - "[GIT PULL] clk: renesas: Updates for v5.10 (take two)" (for clk),
  - "[GIT PULL 1/4] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.10 (take two)" (for
    arm-soc),
  - "[GIT PULL 3/4] Renesas driver updates for v5.10 (take two)" (for
    arm-soc).

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert