[GIT PULL 0/3] Renesas ARM SoC updates for v5.10

Geert Uytterhoeven geert+renesas at glider.be
Fri Sep 4 07:48:16 EDT 2020

	Hi arm-soc folks,

This is my first pull request for the inclusion of Renesas SoC updates
for v5.10.

It consists of 3 parts:

  [GIT PULL 1/3] Renesas ARM defconfig updates for v5.10

    - Enable touchscreen support on the iWave RZ/G1E platform,
    - Update for PCIE_RCAR => CONFIG_PCIE_RCAR_{HOST,EP} split, including
      enabling the latter,
    - Enable FLASH support on various R-Car Gen3 boards,
    - Refresh shmobile_defconfig for v5.9-rc1.

  [GIT PULL 2/3] Renesas ARM DT updates for v5.10

    - Increase support for the RZ/G2H SoC on the HopeRun HiHope RZ/G2H
      board, and its display panel expansion board,
    - Increase support for the RZ/G1H SoC on the iWave RainboW SoM (G21M)
      and Qseven board (G21D),
    - SATA support for the HopeRun HiHope RZ/G2N board,
    - PCIe endpoint support for the RZ/G2M, RZ/G2E, and RZ/G2H SoCs,
    - Audio support for the R-Car M3-W+ SoC.
    - Minor fixes and improvements.

  [GIT PULL 3/3] Renesas driver updates for v5.10

    - Improve visual Kconfig structure.

Thanks for pulling!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert