[RFC 0/3] cpufreq: cppc: Add support for frequency invariance

Ionela Voinescu ionela.voinescu at arm.com
Mon Oct 5 19:16:27 EDT 2020

Hi Viresh,

On Monday 05 Oct 2020 at 13:28:22 (+0530), Viresh Kumar wrote:
> On 27-08-20, 12:27, Ionela Voinescu wrote:
> > I am in the middle of unifying AMU counter and cpufreq invariance through
> > something like this, so if you like the idea and you don't think I'm
> > stepping too much on your toes with this, I can consider the usecase in
> > my (what should be) generic support. So in the end this might end up
> > being just a matter of adding a new invariance source (CPPC counters).
>
> Any update on this ?

I have some code for this, but not yet in the final state I wanted to
bring it to. The code has some dependencies/conflicts with the FFH support
and in small part with the new BL_SWITCHER patches so I wanted to get
those through first.

I'm in the middle of some distractions now, so probably it will take a
around two-three more weeks before I submit the code for review.

Sorry for the delay,
Ionela.