[Patch 1/2] cpufreq: tegra194: get consistent cpuinfo_cur_freq

Viresh Kumar viresh.kumar at linaro.org
Mon Oct 5 00:34:33 EDT 2020

On 17-09-20, 09:36, Jon Hunter wrote:
> Viresh, ideally we need to include this fix for v5.9. Do you need Sumit
> to resend with the Fixes tag or are you happy to add?

I understand that this fixes a patch which got merged recently, but I am not
sure if anything is broken badly right now, i.e. will make the hardware work
incorrectly.

Do we really need to get these in 5.9 ? As these are significant changes and may
cause more bugs. Won't getting them in 5.9-stable and 5.10-rc1 be enough ?

--
viresh