sdhci timeout on imx8mq

Angus Ainslie angus at akkea.ca
Tue Jun 30 15:39:18 EDT 2020

Hi Fabio, Bough

On 2020-02-13 02:53, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi Bough,
>
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:33 PM BOUGH CHEN <haibo.chen at nxp.com> wrote:
>
>> The board I use is SCH-29615 REV B4.  This board use Sandisk eMMC
>> chip. Maybe your board use Micron eMMC.
>
> Mine is REV B3 with the Micron eMMC.
>
>> I attach the bootloader I use. Please try this bootloader on your
>> side.
>
> I hope we don't have a bootloader dependency here.

Has there been any progress with this. I'm getting this on about 50% of
boots with 5.7.5 in some configurations. I'm working on the USB
subsystem so nothing that should directly influence the sdhci code.

Our device tree setup for the usdhc is the same as the imx8mq-evk

https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/linux-next/-/blob/imx8-current-librem5/arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-librem5.dts#L836

Thanks
Angus