[GIT PULL 6/7] ARM: tegra: Default configuration changes for v5.9-rc1

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Jul 17 15:24:07 EDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 6:13 PM Thierry Reding <thierry.reding at gmail.com> wrote:
> ARM: tegra: Default configuration changes for v5.9-rc1
>
> Enables a few new configuration options that are useful on the new Nexus
> 7 and Acer A500 devices, as well as the userspace CPU frequency governor
> that's mainly used for testing.

I've pulled all the other branches, but I'm a little bit wary about
this one since
Dmitry's patch enables a number of options that would increase the kernel
size, and I see no indication that it has been reviewed by anyone else.

I think the changes all make sense, but I would prefer to have a wider
audience for that patch and get some Acks. If you like, you can send the
tegra specific changes in a new pull request in the meantime, and then
send the remaining additions to the usual suspects as an RFC, with
Cc:soc at kernel.org, so I can apply it later if everyone is happy enough
with it.

      Arnd