STM32MP1 level triggered interrupts

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Mon Jan 20 10:32:16 PST 2020

Hi,

I have a device connected to STM32MP157C which requires active-low
level-triggered interrupt sink. The device interrupt line is connected
to the SoC gpio-C bank, which has it's interrupt line routed into EXTI,
which can only handle edge triggered interrupts to my understanding.

However, ARM GIC should be able to do both and EXTI has this irqmux /
EXTImux functionality, which -- if my understanding is correct -- is
capable of routing a select GPIO line directly into the GIC as an EXTIn
interrupt signal. Thus, this might permit handling active low
level-triggered interrupts. Is there some DT binding to configure this yet ?

Or is there some other, better, way ?

--
Best regards,
Marek Vasut