❌ FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.5.0-rc6-40f39e8.cki (arm-next)

Jakub Racek jracek at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 07:31:40 PST 2020

Hi Ard,
+++ Ard Biesheuvel [16/01/20 15:27 +0100]:
>4017059 Warn Running cki at gitlab:385274 5.5.0-rc6-40f39e8.cki at arm aarch64
>
>On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 at 15:14, Veronika Kabatova <vkabatov at redhat.com> wrote:

As mentioned above, we were asked to send these reports, because we've caught
bugs in the kernel before. I honestly believe we can do a lot of good,
especially if we continue working with the community and opensourcing
our work for everyone's benefit.

I don't recall any complaints for quite some time, so I don't think it's fair
to call it half-baked because a false positive was sent.
I think that just sways hearts and minds of people in the wrong way and
prevents cooperation. Does that make sense?

Sorry, but as one of the people working on the project, I feel the
need to step out as well and make a comment.

Best regards,
Jakub