Re: ❌ FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.5.0-rc6-40f39e8.cki (arm-next)

Rachel Sibley rasibley at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 05:55:33 PST 2020

On 1/16/20 8:19 AM, CKI Project wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We ran automated tests on a recent commit from this kernel tree:
>
>         Kernel repo: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git
>              Commit: 40f39e8372fe - Merge branch 'for-next/core' into for-kernelci
>
> The results of these automated tests are provided below.
>
>      Overall result: FAILED (see details below)
>               Merge: OK
>             Compile: OK
>               Tests: FAILED
>
> All kernel binaries, config files, and logs are available for download here:
>
>    https://artifacts.cki-project.org/pipelines/385274
>
> One or more kernel tests failed:
>
>      aarch64:
>       ❌ Networking tunnel: gre basic
>       ❌ Networking tunnel: vxlan basic

Please disregard the networking failures, they are caused by an infrastructure bug
related to our test harness being too chatty when extracting the test repo, this leads
to test timeouts and aborts. We have a workaround in place which was merged this morning
and you should hopefully stop seeing these failures soon. Sorry about the false positives,
and hope the explanation makes sense.

-Rachel