[PATCH v8 0/2] ASoC: mt8183: fix audio playback slowly after playback
jiaxin.yu at mediatek.com
Fri Jan 3 01:37:23 PST 2020
This series patches add reset controller for MT8183, and audio will use it in
machine driver during bootup, they depend on the for-next.
1. Delete cast: (struct mtk_wdt_data *)
1. Delete no use code.
1. Simplify toprug_reset_assert() & toprug_reset_deassert().
2. Add members for mt2712_data & mt8183_data.
1. Add Signed-off-by tag and Reviewed-by tag.
1. Fixed wrong signed-off as correct mail suffix.
2. Fixed patch subject that add patch version.
1. https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164283/ and
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11164305/ has been merged.
2. Change the name of mtk_wdt_compatible to mtk_wdt_data.
3. Remove toprgu_reset struct and use mtk_wdt_dev instead.
4. Get the value of sw_rst_num from .h file.
5. Adddd mt2712-resets.h for mt2712.
6. Improve commit message.
1. remove "WIP" that in the title of patches
2. add hyper link for the patch that depends on
3. patchwork list:
1. patchwork list:
Jiaxin Yu (2):
dt-bindings: mediatek: mt8183: Add #reset-cells
watchdog: mtk_wdt: mt8183: Add reset controller
drivers/watchdog/mtk_wdt.c | 105 +++++++++++++++++-
.../reset-controller/mt2712-resets.h | 22 ++++
.../reset-controller/mt8183-resets.h | 17 +++
3 files changed, 143 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset-controller/mt2712-resets.h
More information about the linux-arm-kernel