[EXT] Re: [v10] i2c: imx: support slave mode for imx I2C driver

Kevin Herbert kph at platinasystems.com
Fri Dec 11 12:57:19 EST 2020

Thanks for the tip. I attempted to see if the register was implemented
on the i.mx6, and it doesn't appear to be. I'll reach out to my FAE. I
found the datasheet and the register definitely isn't documented
there.

I was thinking of a patch that would keep track of state, and
synthesize the I2C_SLAVE_STOP on the next interrupt if it was a new
transaction. Does this seem too hacky to you? What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Kevin

Thanks,
Kevin