[PATCH v7 0/4] HID: i2c-hid: Reorganize to allow supporting goodix, gt7375p
dianders at chromium.org
Fri Dec 11 12:35:22 EST 2020
The goal of this series is to support the Goodix GT7375P touchscreen.
This touchscreen is special because it has power sequencing
requirements that necessitate driving a reset GPIO.
To do this, we totally rejigger the way i2c-hid is organized so that
it's easier to jam the Goodix support in there.
This series was:
- Tested on a device that uses normal i2c-hid.
- Tested on a device that has a Goodix i2c-hid device.
- Tested on an ACPI device, but an earlier version of the series.
I believe the plan is for Benjamin to land the whole series. Will
said this about the arm64 defconfig change (and provided his Ack):
> ...there are a few things I really care about
> in defconfig (e.g. things like page size!), generally speaking we don't
> need to Ack everything that changes in there.
> That said, might be worth checking whether arm-soc have any defconfig
> changes queued in -next so you don't end up with conflicts.
Changes in v7:
- Rebase atop commit afdd34c5fa40 ("HID: i2c-hid: show the error ...")
Changes in v6:
- ACPI probe function should have been "static"
- Don't export suspend/resume, just export dev_pm_ops from core.
- Fixed crash in ACPI module (missing init of "client")
- No need for regulator include in the core.
- Removed i2c_device_id table from ACPI module.
- Suspend/resume are no longer exported from the core.
Changes in v5:
- Add shutdown_tail op and use it in ACPI.
- Added mention of i2c-hid in the yaml itself as per Rob.
- Adjusted subject as per Rob.
- i2chid_subclass_data => i2chid_ops.
- power_up_device => power_up (same with power_down).
- subclass => ops.
Changes in v4:
- ("arm64: defconfig: Update config names for i2c-hid rejigger") new for v4.
- Fully rejigger so ACPI and OF are full subclasses.
- Totally redid based on the new subclass system.
Changes in v3:
- Fixed compatible in example.
- Removed Benjamin as a maintainer.
- Rework to use subclassing.
- Updated description.
Changes in v2:
- ("dt-bindings: HID: i2c-hid: Introduce bindings for the Goodix GT7375P") new in v2.
- Get timings based on the compatible string.
- Use a separate compatible string for this new touchscreen.
Douglas Anderson (4):
HID: i2c-hid: Reorganize so ACPI and OF are separate modules
arm64: defconfig: Update config names for i2c-hid rejigger
dt-bindings: input: HID: i2c-hid: Introduce bindings for the Goodix
HID: i2c-hid: Introduce goodix-i2c-hid using i2c-hid core
.../bindings/input/goodix,gt7375p.yaml | 65 +++++
arch/arm64/configs/defconfig | 3 +-
drivers/hid/Makefile | 2 +-
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/Kconfig | 47 +++-
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/Makefile | 6 +-
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid-acpi.c | 159 +++++++++++
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid-core.c | 254 +++---------------
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid-of-goodix.c | 116 ++++++++
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid-of.c | 143 ++++++++++
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid.h | 22 ++
include/linux/platform_data/i2c-hid.h | 41 ---
11 files changed, 596 insertions(+), 262 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/goodix,gt7375p.yaml
create mode 100644 drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid-acpi.c
create mode 100644 drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid-of-goodix.c
create mode 100644 drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid-of.c
delete mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/i2c-hid.h
More information about the linux-arm-kernel