[PATCH v5 0/2] media: i2c: OV5648 image sensor support
paul.kocialkowski at bootlin.com
Fri Dec 11 10:40:25 EST 2020
This series adds support for the OV5648 image sensor,
as a V4L2 subdev driver.
Changes since v4:
- Squashed tailing function calls in return;
- Added Kconfig depend on PM since it's not optional;
- Reordered runtime PM in init;
- Reworked runtime PM order and added ctrls handler free in exit.
Changes since v3:
- Removed mipi_clk_rate variable that skipped through.
Changes since v2:
- Added link-frequencies endpoint property support;
- Used NULL ctrl ops for pixel rate and link freq;
- Extra cosmetic changes.
Changes since v1:
- Used runtime pm;
- Used assigned-clock-rate;
- Removed clock name;
- Returned closest size in set_fmt;
- Removed unneeded references to v4l2 controls;
- Removed i2c device table;
- Dual-licensed bindings;
- Used SPDX tags.
Paul Kocialkowski (2):
dt-bindings: media: i2c: Add OV5648 bindings documentation
media: i2c: Add support for the OV5648 image sensor
.../bindings/media/i2c/ovti,ov5648.yaml | 115 +
drivers/media/i2c/Kconfig | 13 +
drivers/media/i2c/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/media/i2c/ov5648.c | 2638 +++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 2767 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/i2c/ovti,ov5648.yaml
create mode 100644 drivers/media/i2c/ov5648.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel