linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the arm-soc-fixes tree

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Fri Aug 21 12:18:29 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 10:19 PM Stephen Rothwell <sfr at canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Commits
>
>   8d53ecfbf231 ("arm64: dts: xilinx: Align IOMMU nodename with dtschema")
>   b4b6fb8de8dc ("arm64: dts: zynqmp: Add GTR transceivers")
>
> are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

Ah, I see what happened here. I've been relying on some of my
semi-automation scripts for catching this, but I had to use regular
manual git merge for this branch due to GPG signatures not capturing
it in patchwork.

Since the committer was Michal, and the pull request came from him, we
still have the chain of contribution documented, but I'll keep this in
mind on future manual merges.

-Olof