[BISECTED] Regression: Solidrun Clearfog Base won't boot since "PCI: mvebu: Only remap I/O space if configured"

Jan Kundrát jan.kundrat at cesnet.cz
Thu Sep 13 01:20:45 PDT 2018

On čtvrtek 13. září 2018 9:45:15 CEST, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> What about something like the below. I tested it, including the error
> case by forcing an -EPROBE_DEFER. The new pci_unmap_io() is modeled
> after pci_unmap_iospace(). Actually, I would prefer to use
> pci_remap_iospace() and pci_unmap_iospace() but for now this API
> doesn't allow overloading the memory type used for the mapping.

Thanks for providing this fix so quickly, Thomas. I can confirm that this
patch -- tested on top of 54eda9df17f3215b9ed16629ee71ea07413efdaf ("Merge
tag 'pci-v4.19-fixes-1' of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci"). Disclaimer: I
have zero familiarity with Linux' PCI code.

Tested-by: Jan Kundrát <jan.kundrat at cesnet.cz>

With kind regards,
Jan