[PATCH v4 0/5] support a new type of PMIC, including two chips(rk817 and rk809)
tony.xie at rock-chips.com
Mon Sep 3 03:00:24 PDT 2018
Most of functions and registers of the rk817 and rk808 are the same,
so they can share allmost all codes.
Their specifications are as follows：
1) The RK809 and RK809 consist of 5 DCDCs, 9 LDOs and have the same registers
for these components except dcdc5.
2) The dcdc5 is a boost dcdc for RK817 and is a buck for RK809.
3) The RK817 has one switch but The Rk809 has two.
Changes in V2:
1. initialize the pm_pwroff_fn to NULL.
2. use EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL to export pm_power_off_prepare.
3. change patch 2/3/4/5 subjects.
Changes in V3：
1. change patch 4 subjects
2. replace pr_ with dev_ for printing in patch 2
3. modify switch1 and switch2 configs in patch 2
4. explain gpio information for rk809 and rk817 in patch 4
Changes in V4：
1. modify some codes for patch 2 and patch 5 according to comments
2. add reviewer mail lists for patch 3 and 4
Tony Xie (5):
mfd: rk808: Add RK817 and RK809 support
regulator: rk808: add RK809 and RK817 support.
dt-bindings: mfd: rk808: Add binding information for RK809 and RK817.
rtc: rk808: add RK809 and RK817 support.
clk: RK808: add RK809 and RK817 support.
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/rk808.txt | 56 ++
drivers/clk/Kconfig | 9 +-
drivers/clk/clk-rk808.c | 64 ++-
drivers/mfd/Kconfig | 6 +-
drivers/mfd/rk808.c | 218 +++++++-
drivers/regulator/Kconfig | 4 +-
drivers/regulator/rk808-regulator.c | 657 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
drivers/rtc/Kconfig | 4 +-
drivers/rtc/rtc-rk808.c | 68 ++-
include/linux/mfd/rk808.h | 175 +++++++
kernel/reboot.c | 1 +
11 files changed, 1204 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel