[GIT PULL] arm64: defconfig: hisilicon config updates for v4.18

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at linaro.org
Tue May 15 01:28:11 PDT 2018

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 01:14:45PM -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:
> Hi Wei,
>
> On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 03:31:38PM +0100, Wei Xu wrote:
> > Hi Arnd, Hi Olof,
> >
> > Please help to pull the following changes.
> >
> > About the CLOCK_STUB and the MAILBOX consolidate patch,
> > Jassi and Stephen have acked it.
> > Could you let me know how to handle this kind case
> > if it is not OK to be in this pull?
>
> I don't think there's any need to group the Kconfig changes with the defconfig
> updates here, is there?

I don't have the patches history, but likely this patch should come together with:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10399799/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10399801/

Otherwise the compilation options won't be consistent with what is enabled in
the DT.

--

 <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |