[GIT PULL] firmware: ARM SCMI fixes for v4.17

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Mar 27 06:59:34 PDT 2018

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 7:37 PM, Sudeep Holla <sudeep.holla at arm.com> wrote:
> Hi ARM SoC Team,
>
> I have based this on the earlier/first SCMI pull request I sent for
> v4.17. Couple of build/static checker warnings were reported and also
> received a comment from clock maintainer to use new devm_* API. This
> PR contains patches addressing those.

Pulled into next/drivers.

Anders, I noticed one small issue with your "firmware: arm_scmi:
prevent accessing
rate_discrete uninitialized" patch, this has both the initialization
and the change to
use a 'goto', but only the second change is actually required, while
the first one
makes the code slightly less reliable. It's still correct though, so
I'm not asking
for a respin here.

       Arnd