Patch submission process about at91 DTS

Kévin Raymond k.raymond at overkiz.com
Wed Jan 31 09:04:53 PST 2018

Hi there,

We have several at91-kizbox* DTSs and I have few patches to suggest.
The idea is to split one dts over dtsi + several dts.

My current patches are based an tested over the linux repo[0] against the
master branch (4e19652 Update the RISC-V MAINTAINERS file).

Should I rebase them against the linux-at91[1] repository? Which branch,
at91-next? I would love them to reach the 4.14 branch but am not sure of
the right path to submit those changes.

Thanks for your help,

[0]_git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git
[1]_git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/nferre/linux-at91.git

--
Kévin Raymond