[net-next: PATCH v4 0/7] Armada 7k/8k PP2 ACPI support

Marcin Wojtas mw at semihalf.com
Mon Jan 22 05:00:37 PST 2018

Hi David,

There's a discussion about the ACPI vs generic MDIO/PHY change under
initial version of the patchset, however the patches in question were
for now abandoned from further re-sends.

As the v4 has had no objections until now and:
- patches 1-2 were Acked-by: Rafael J. Wysocki <rafael.j.wysocki at intel.com>
- mvpp2 patches (5-7) were Tested-by: Antoine Tenart
<antoine.tenart at free-electrons.com>
- entire series was  Reviewed-by: Graeme Gregory <graeme.gregory at linaro.org>
Do you see any chance that it lands in net-next before the coming
merge window? It would be really much appreciated.

Thanks,
Marcin