EDAC driver for ARMv8 L1/L2 cache

Borislav Petkov bp at alien8.de
Sat Jan 13 03:31:56 PST 2018

Btw,

I jus received a driver for this:

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/1515804626-21254-1-git-send-email-kyan@codeaurora.org

and I think you guys should first talk and do one version which works
for all.

Adding Kyle to CC.

@Kyle: there's also a driver here: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/7513231

Also, looking at it, you probably should call it arm64_edac or so, to
be clear what it is. armv8 - although known to ARM people - makes me go
look at wikipedia to refresh what v8 was again.

Also, I'd like you to figure out who's going to be maintaining it so
that get_maintainer.pl can find you on bug reports.

Thx.

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

Good mailing practices for 400: avoid top-posting and trim the reply.