[v5,05/13] ARM: dts: ipq4019: Add ipq4019-ap.dk04.dtsi

Sven Eckelmann sven.eckelmann at openmesh.com
Wed Apr 18 00:07:27 PDT 2018

On Mittwoch, 18. April 2018 08:59:46 CEST Sven Eckelmann wrote:
[...]
> I would not know how to disable QSEE on these boards and thus would assume
> that it should be part of this dtsi.

Just did some reviews of the reserved-memory regions in other QCA devices and
it looks like this tz and smem are often directly added to the SoC dtsi. So I
will prepare a similar change for qcom-ipq4019.dtsi and this would then solve
it for AP-DK01/04/07 and no changes in the board-family specific dtsi would be
necessary.

But maybe someone has an objection because tz and smem can actually be
disabled in a sane way on these SoCs and thus it would be better to have these
regions in the board specific dts(i) files. We will see...

Kind regards,
	Sven