A200 driver submission for Linux mainline kernel

abhijit abhijitnaik27 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:30:58 PDT 2018

Hi Lucas,

Thank you very much for reply.

The driver is already integrated with new kernel frame-work and tested
with 4.14.1 kernel with KGSL interface.

There are some patches for MESA and libdrm patches though

I am planning for pushing MESA and DRM patches later. Are you implying
to push MESA and libdrm specific changes first?

Regards,

   Abhijit