Unreviewed arm64 ABI change in linux-next via driver-core tree

Felix Schnizlein fschnizlein at suse.com
Tue Sep 26 05:57:01 PDT 2017

Hi Will, Hi Greg,

It seems this is all my fault. It looks like forgot to check that the
outgoing mailserver send the patches correctly to the mailinglists which
doesn't happen.

So to make this horrible situation short maybe drop the patches and I
will resend them and make sure this time everything works as expected

Sorry Greg for all the stress :(

Felix