[PATCH v2 0/2] [DTS] Enable hardware for Nanopi M1 & Nanopi M1 Plus
embed3d at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 09:29:59 PDT 2017
From: Philipp Rossak <embed3d at gmail.com>
This is v2 of my Enable hardware for Nanopi M1 & Nanopi M1 Plus Patchseries.
Changes since v1:
- removed pincrtl node from power sequence
- removed vqmmc-supply
- changed ap6212 label to sdio_wifi
- removed vqmmc-supply & pincrtl node for powersequence on Bananapi M2 Plus
- Droped patches for the IR controller & UART that are allready queued for 4.15
- Droped dwmac-sun8i patches
Original cover letter from v1:
This Patchseries enables the IR controller and the dwmac-sun8i
on the Friendlyarm Nanopi M1 and Friendlyarm Nanopi M1 Plus boards.
On the Nanopi M1 Plus additionally the BT/Wifi module is activated.
Philipp Rossak (2):
ARM: dts: sun8i: h3: Enable AP6212 WiFi on mmc1 on Nanopi M1 Plus
ARM: dts: sun8i: h3: Improved Wifi bindings on Bananapi M2 Plus
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-h3-bananapi-m2-plus.dts | 7 -------
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-h3-nanopi-m1-plus.dts | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel