compile error in 4.14-rc5 with nvidia tegra enabled

Hermann Lauer Hermann.Lauer at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 19 03:36:18 PDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 01:21:02PM +0300, Mikko Perttunen wrote:
> Arnd Bergmann raised this issue previously[1], but I assumed it would only
> happen on some obscure configuration, as clearly arm tegra_defconfig and
> multi_v7_defconfig and arm64 defconfig are building.
>
> It would be interesting to know how this is being triggered here.

basis is the config-4.13.0-1-armmp from Debian's sid linux-image package -
will send the exact config when I fetched it from the Allwinner A20 (BananaPro)
System. Toolchain is the Debian stretch toolchain.

Thanks for carering,
  Hermann

--
Netzwerkadministration/Zentrale Dienste, Interdiziplinaeres
Zentrum fuer wissenschaftliches Rechnen der Universitaet Heidelberg
Email: Hermann.Lauer at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de