[GIT PULL 2/3] ARM: SoC driver updates for 4.15

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Nov 16 15:55:38 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> wrote:

> Regarding this pull request 2/3, would you prefer
>
> a) pulling it after 3/3, thereby getting a bisection problem
>     but having contents that are otherwise tested in combination

Gaah. I'll do that. You guys have been good for so long that a
one-time mistake isn't worth worrying about.

But please do make sure that your infrastructure actually checks the
branches individually in the future. Particularly since I only do the
x86-64 build, so I obviously inevitably miss a lot of potential
problems in the ARM SoC branches.

               Linus