[GIT PULL] Mediatek: 32-bit DT update for v4.15

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Nov 2 14:55:33 PDT 2017

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Matthias Brugger <matthias.bgg at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Arnd, I didn't found the pull request in your next/dt branch.
>>> Is there more clarification needed from our side?
>>
>> I'm still unsure about it., this looks like exactly the thing that the top-level
>> interrupt-map is supposed to handle fine.
>>
>> Can you send a pull request for the series without the pci child nodes for the
>> moment while we figure out what the exact problem is? We can take
>> whatever fix we come up with during the v4.15 -rc cycle then.
>
> Sure. I'll provide a new tag v4.14-next-dts32-2 without the patch.
> I will send a pull request shortly.

I was thinking with the patch but without the duplicated interrupt-map
properties
(or without the extra child nodes) but dropping the patch works for me too.

I was hoping that we could figure out whether it's a code bug that prevents
us from just parsing the parent interrupt-map correctly, or whether there is
something wrong with that map itself.

       Arnd